Foundational Layout and Requirements of Enabling Omni-channel Retail Initiatives
by Nick Elia, with David Krebs, February 2018
Key questions addressed in this report include:
- What were the total and forecasted shipments of mobile computing as well as AutoID & Data Capture devices going into the retail shop floor and warehouse?
- What was the forecasted share of spend on both mobile computing as well as AutoID & Data Capture devices specifically for retail organizations leveraging Omnichannel initiatives within their operations?
- What is the breakdown of total retail and E-commerce sales by region? What are some current retail trends & insights for each respective region?
- How has Omnichannel initiatives impacted the profitability of retail organizations?
- Who are some retail organizations that are leveraging key Omnichannel initiatives within their operations?
- What do the current and 2018 dedicated budgets look like for retail technology and operational improvements?
- What are some of the current and emerging store transformation and warehouse technology trends?
- What are some of the key requirements and challenges of enabling the unified commerce experience?
- What are some of the strategic priorities and channels that represent a major opportunity for retail organizations to increase market share and drive sales?
- What do retail organizations warehouses look like from an inventory accuracy standpoint?
- What are some best practices for retail organizations adopting a unified commerce approach?
Vendors listed in this report: