VDC Research Group is a B2B technology market intelligence and consulting firm, delivering in-depth insights and strategies to vendors, technology decision makers, and investors across the globe since 1971. We have a reputation for producing great work for our clients while maintaining an outstanding work/life balance for every member of our team.
Our daily atmosphere in the office is friendly and business casual. We offer excellent benefits including immediate coverage for Medical and Dental, Life, PTO, professional development reimbursement, 401k, Disability and Flexible Spending Accounts. We have a fitness center and showers onsite at our Southborough location available to all employees. If you think you have what it takes to thrive in the exciting world of technology market research, we encourage you to look into joining our team.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VDC Research Group is a B2B technology market intelligence and consulting firm, delivering in-depth insights and strategies to vendors, technology companies, and investors around the globe since 1971. We are looking for Junior Market Research Analysts to join our growing practices in AutoID & Data Capture, Enterprise Mobility & Connected Devices, IoT & Embedded Technology and Industrial Automation & Sensors from our Southborough, MA location.
Support the creation and execution of syndicated and custom market research reports:
· Conducting telephone and online interviews with top technology suppliers, users, and distributors
· Developing project infrastructure such as surveys, data collection, market forecast models, and value chain reporting
· Creating market forecasts, vendor profiles, and reports for the target industry
· Identifying key themes and implications in complex datasets and defining creative strategy alternatives and providing actionable recommendations
Create thoughtful and thought-provoking public content through blogs and webcasts
Communicate and present VDC’s positions at industry events, corporate meetings, and other public forums through traditional and new media channels managed by VDC and its partners
Develop and maintain your brand and the brand of VDC through consistent high-value-added contribution in public channels and under contract with clients
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
· BA/BS degree required (Business, Statistics, or related field)
· Concise, polished written and oral business communication skills
· Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and experience
· Strong MS Office suite skills --- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Interest in the technologies and/or markets listed above
· Willingness to travel to attend industry events and support client engagements
· Hybrid work week (1-2 days work from home)
· Competitive salary and annual bonuses
· Immediate coverage for medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
· 15 days PTO at start
· 8 yearly holidays plus quarterly personal days
· Professional development reimbursement
· Pretax health flexible spending/dependent care accounts
· On-site fitness center
Be a part of a collaborative organization that is at the forefront of analyzing trends and best practices in the tech industry. We have a reputation for producing great work for our clients while prioritizing a good work/life balance for every member of our team.