Release/Deployment Management & Software Composition Analysis
by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, July 2019
What questions are addressed?
- Which types of organizations will fuel the next wave of deployment automation and software composition tool revenue growth?
- In what ways does adoption of Agile and DevOps influence demand for deployment automation solutions?
- How are lighter weight, but specialized, tools disrupting the deployment automation solution market?
- Which embedded industries have the best potential for near-term software composition tool revenue growth?
- Will development organizations adopt software scanning as a service, and, if so, will it be as a complement to or a replacement for software composition analysis tool use?
- Which qualities are most influential on deployment automation and software composition tool purchasing decisions?
- Which vendors are best positioned to expand tool sales into the embedded industries?
Vendors Listed in this Report
Atlassian, BMC, Broadcom (CA Technologies/Automic), CloudBees (Electric Cloud), Flexera (Palamida), Gitlab, IBM (UrbanCode), Micro Focus (Serena Software), Puppet, Rogue Wave, Sonatype, Synopsys (Black Duck/Protecode), Timesys, Veracode, WhiteHat Security, WhiteSource, XebiaLabs