Voice of the IoT Engineer: Survey Dataset and Analysis
by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, March 2016
What questions are addressed?
- How do engineers view the IoT and its potential impact on their employers and customers?
- What effect will the IoT have on embedded software stacks over the next three years?
- How are costs distributed on the average embedded project?
- What are the leading factors that are driving adherence to project schedules? What are the leading factors causing delays?
- Which operating systems, programming languages, and tool classes are gaining popularity? Which are losing popularity? Why?
- What do tooling adoption rates look like now, and how will they change across new categories of tools over the next three years?
Download the Executive Brief