IoT Developer/Engineer Census and Analysis
by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, January 2016
What questions are addressed?
- How are the demographics of embedded engineers changing by vertical, region, and role?
- Which markets hold the most potential for tool seat creation?
- How can vendors adapt to stay relevant as companies implement agile and iterative development methods?
- How do trends differ across the enterprise/IT and embedded landscape?
- Why is the average embedded team size growing, and what does this mean for the industry as a whole?
- What is the significance of the Maker market?
- At what rate is Maker technology being adopted within the embedded industry for professional and personal use?
- What is the democratization of software development? How will it affect IoT development?
Download the Executive Brief