by David Krebs, September 2016
What questions are addressed?
- What is the overall market opportunity and outlook for mobile devices in the health care vertical?
- What are the primary functionality requirements for devices within the health care space?
- How are mobile applications impacting nurse/physician workflows and subsequently interaction with patients?
- How is real-time locationing technology building more efficient workflows and providing increased visibility throughout the health care system?
- How will mobile solutions help hospitals and health care providers refocus their resources on patient engagement and satisfaction?
- What will increased adoption rates and mobility budgets mean for mobile technology in health care?
- How will the promise of mobility transform the health care space going forward?
- What are the barriers to adopting the next generation of mobile software applications and hardware deployments?