by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, February 2018
What questions are addressed?
- How are the demographics of embedded engineers and developers changing by vertical, region, and role?
- Which markets hold the most potential for tool seat creation?
- How can vendors adapt to stay relevant as companies implement agile and iterative development methods?
- How do trends differ across the enterprise/IT and embedded landscape?
- Why is the average embedded team size growing, and what does this mean for the industry as a whole?
- How will mergers and acquisitions affect the size and composition of the engineer population? Which are the most important?