by Dan Mandell, with Chris Rommel, January 2016
What questions are addressed?
- Where are the lines drawn between fitness devices and medical devices?
- What are the implications for secure product design and development?
- Which categories of medical devices are most ripe for connectivity?
- How are regulatory requirements affecting market advancements in institutional and home care products?
- What are OEM attitudes toward designing security and privacy for medical devices?
- How will liability concerns impact the market for embedded medical devices as connectivity becomes ubiquitous?
Download the Executive Brief