by Shahroze Husain, with Richa Gupta, and David Krebs, December 2016
What questions are addressed?
- What regions and vertical market segments present the greatest growth opportunities for dimensioning systems?
- What innovations in this market will provide vendors with growth potential in the future?
- What applications are driving dimensioning system adoption?
- How close are mobile dimensioning systems to reality?
- What are the constraints and drivers to end users' dimensioning systems investments?
- How do solution providers see the dimensioning system product and market evolving?
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Does your organization currently use dimensioning solutions to support everyday operations?
- Exhibit 2: What are the leading drivers for your investment in dimensioning solutions?
- Exhibit 3: What are the barriers for your organization’s investments for dimensioning systems?
- Exhibit 4: What percentage of items dimensioned using your dimensioning investments are cubical versus irregular in shape?
- Exhibit 5: By the end of 2017, what change do you expect to the total installed base of dimensioning
- systems within your entire organization?
- Exhibit 6: Respondent deployment status by vertical
- Exhibit 7: Dimensioning solution deployment by application environment
- Exhibit 8: What is the primary form factor of dimensioning solution your organization has deployed?
- Exhibit 9: End-user deployment by primary dimensioning technology
- Exhibit 10: Has your organization faced any of the following issues when using dimensioning solutions?
- Exhibit 11: Primary form factor deployment by workflow/application
- Exhibit 12: Primary technology deployment by workflow/application
- Exhibit 13: From where did your organization purchase its dimensioning solutions?
- Exhibit 14: When evaluating dimensioning solutions, which of thefollowing represent the TOP THREE selection criteria?
- Exhibit 15: Vendor Selection Criteria
- Exhibit 16: Which vendor’s dimensioning solutions are deployed at your organization?
- Exhibit 17: Most familiar brands for dimensioning solutions among respondents
Vendors Mentioned in this Report
CubiScan, Datalogic, Ishida, Mettler Toledo, ParcelCube, Postea (QubeVu), Rice Lake, SICK, VITRONI, Walz