by David Krebs, April 2017
What questions are addressed?
- What is the outlook for enterprise and government-dedicated wearables for mobile LoB applications?
- What is the relative opportunity by regional market, industry, and application environment?
- What impact is the development of consumer-grade wearable technology having on the LoB marketspace?
- How do mobile device requirements align with specific vertical markets and applications?
- What are the primary device functionality requirements by industry?
- Which workflows are best able to leverage wearable solutions?
- Which vendors are best positioned to leverage wearable solution opportunities?
- How has the operating system (OS) landscape for wearable devices changed over the past few years and how will it continue to evolve moving forward.
- What does the future hold for augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR) technology in an enterprise setting?
Download the Executive Brief