by David Krebs, August 2015
What questions are addressed?
- What is the outlook for mobile devices used for enterprise and government mobility applications?
- What is the relative opportunity by regional market, industry, and application?
- What is the outlook for rugged mobile computers and to what extent are they affected and potentially displaced by consumer devices?
- How do mobile device requirements align with specific vertical markets and applications?
- What is the effect of rugged smartphones, and which use cases are best aligned with these devices?
- What are the primary device functionality requirements, by industry?
- What is the demand by mobile OS, and how does that demand differ by regional market, industry, and application?
- To what extent will iOS and Android erode Microsoft’s once-dominant position?
- What effect will Windows 10, as a next-generation OS platform, have on legacy Windows Mobile 6.x solutions?
Download the Executive Brief