by Dan Mandell, with Chris Rommel, February 2018
Evaluating the Shifting Climates for Embedded CPUs, MCUs, SoCs, and FPGAs
What questions are addressed?
- What new technologies are expanding the markets for embedded processor products?
- How are trends such as 5G, Fog/Edge Computing, and software-defined architectures impacting the commercials markets for embedded processors?
- Who are the leading suppliers of embedded CPUs, FPGAs, MCUs, and SoCs?
- Which industries will see the greatest changes and opportunities for embedded processors through the next five years?
- Where are processor suppliers investing their resources for further differentiation and design wins?
- Why are FPGAs seeing a resurgence in several different vertical markets?
Vendors listed in this report