by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, May 2017
What questions are addressed?
- Which companies lead the market, and where do they play within the AR hardware and software stack?
- Which verticals will see the fastest revenue growth within the AR Development Solutions market?
- How will IoT Cloud Platforms-as-a-Service, AR Development Solutions, and the Digital Twin/Thread all fit together within an industrial setting?
- How do the large, social-first organizations such as Facebook and Snap Inc. factor into market dynamics?
- How will vendors move beyond marker-based tracking and localization, and which companies are pushing this technological envelope?
Companies Listed in This Report
Apple, Asus, Blippar, Catchoom, Diota, EON Reality, Epson, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Kudan, Lenovo, Microsoft, Osterhaut Design Group, Pikkart, PTC (Vuforia), Siemens, Snap, Unity Technologies, Vuzix, Wikitude