by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, November 2016
What questions are addressed?
- What share of the market do leaders such as Enea, Green Hills, Lynx Software, Mentor Graphics, Microsoft, QNX, and Wind River control?
- What has fueled recent mergers, integrations, and acquisitions? What impact will these restructurings have on the market?
- How can vendors differentiate themselves in a competitive and homogenous market?
- What is causing the growth in automotive revenues? How are vendors successfully gaining share in this market?
- Where are engineers currently sourcing their operating systems? Where do they expect to source OSs in the future?
- What are the most important criteria for engineers when making OS selection decisions?
Vendors Listed in this Report
Green Hills Software,
Micrium (Silicon Labs),
QNX Software Systems
Wind River (Intel),