by Roy Murdock, with Steve Hoffenberg, and Chris Rommel, November 2015
What questions are addressed?
- Which OS types will see the most revenue and unit growth over the next several years?
- How can vendors differentiate themselves in the increasingly competitive and homogenous OS market?
- How is the IoT shaping the OS needs of OEMs and Tier 1 vendors?
- Which industries are seeing the greatest degree of change, and which are more likely to churn customers to new vendors?
- How are competitors deploying new business models to set themselves up for future success?
- How is the maker market affecting embedded OS demand? How will the introduction of ARM mbed and Windows 10 for IoT affect the maker market?
- What types of development tools are OEMs interested in, and which verticals see the highest tool spends?
Download the Executive Brief