by Andre' Girard, with Chris Rommel, January 2015
What questions are addressed?
- How should suppliers of software and systems lifecycle management (SSLM) tools respond to interest in continuous systems engineering?
- How is the increased use of third-party code sources impacting the SSLM solutions market?
- Will OEMs’ interest in integrating across their engineering teams finally translate into substantial commercial spending?
- How will systems engineering firms respond to security and IP concerns relating to third-party-sourced software code?
- How is the growing use of third-party code sources impacting test tool use?
- Which tool types are embedded engineers increasing adopting in support of their more collaborative engineering practices?
Download the Executive Brief