by Richa Gupta, August 2017
What questions are addressed?
- Imager adoption is rapidly increasing across industries and regions. Will the laser’s light fade out? If so, how quickly will it dim and in which markets?
- What regions and vertical markets will be the next growth centers for handheld barcode offerings?
- Are traditional handheld barcode scanner manufacturers and their strategies being affected by the rise of consumer-grade device usage in select industries?
- How do vendors need to alter their product and market development strategies to compete in this highly commoditized marketplace?
- What is the impact of all the market consolidation on vendor share and competitive tactics?